- Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Type of Employment: Part-time (20 hours as arranged by Executive Director and Production Coordinator)
- Reports To: Executive Director and Production Coordinator
- Location: Teatro del Pueblo, 209 Page Street W St. Paul, MN 55107
- Schedule: flexible, to be arranged with the Executive Director and Production Coordinator. Mostly daytime with some weekends and evenings events required.
- Pay Rate: $20 per hour, 20 hours per week as arranged by supervisor
- Deadline: July 30th
- Start Date: September 5th
Teatro del Pueblo is looking for a curious and detail-oriented individual to join our fun and socially-conscious committed team to make a mark in the world by engaging the community through the arts. The theater company promotes Latino culture through the creation and presentation of performing arts, multidisciplinary arts and educational programming. The Marketing & Communication Associate will play an active role in implementing the organization’s marketing efforts, strategizing new approaches while developing relationships with community partners, organizations, companies, and schools to promote Teatro del Pueblo’s mission, and events and programs that enrich the community we serve. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Executive Director & Production Coordinator at events.
- 3-5 years of previous experience working in Marketing and Communications
- Graphic Design experience
- Somewhat familiar with Teatro’s artistic and audience community
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative products for print and digital design
- Proficiency in WordPress or similar website management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Strategy and Branding
- Design and execute marketing/branding strategic plan for the organization, including advertising, verbiage, and graphic design.